First Aid and CPR Courses
You must be REGISTERED into a course to attend:
- Registrations into a course must be completed online: Breath for Life does not take phone registrations. Please find the course you wish to take and click into it. The course descriptor appears.
- When providing your email please ensure that it is accurate as this is where your confirmation and registration information will be sent.
- Confirmation/Receipts are issued with every online course registration and payment.
- Children and babies may not attend a course with their parent or guardian.
- Breath for Life offers On-Site Training and Group Rates: conditions apply
- First Aid courses include CPR/AED training.
- If you have a question please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The only location for course offerings will be at Breath for Life: 4443-99 Street Edmonton, Ab T6E 5B6
We are hiring: Staysafe and Babysitting Instructor; BLS Instructor; Red Cross First Aid Instructors. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Please Scroll to View Courses
Heart & Stroke Courses
1. ACLS Course
BLS Provider Courses: (formerly CPR-HCP C)
Canadian Red Cross Courses
Standard First Aid (SFA): Level A or C CPR/AED
2 Days: SFA – Blended
2 Days: SFA – In Class
1 Day: SFA Renewal – In class
Standard First Aid: BLS & AED
2 Days: SFA BLS Provider
1 Day: SFA BLS Provider Renewal
2 Days: Childcare First Aid
1 Day: Childcare First Aid: Renewal
Not Offered: Emergency Childcare
Emergency First Aid: CPR C & AED
1 Day: EFA – Blended
1 Day: EFA – In Class
1/2 Day: EFA Renewal – In Class
CPR C & AED (Not BLS Provider)
6.5 Hr: CPR Level C – In Class
6.5 Hr: CPR Level C – Blended
3.5 Hr: CPR Level C Renewal
Advanced Courses: EMR/AFA
2a. AFA/EMR Renewal
Red Cross Instructor Courses
First Aid/CPR Instructor Courses: Red Cross
Heart and Stroke (H&S) Standard First Aid
2 Days H&S SFA BLS Provider