First Aid and CPR Courses
You must be REGISTERED into a course to attend:
- Registrations into a course must be completed online: Breath for Life does not take phone registrations. Please find the course you wish to take and click into it. The course descriptor appears.
- When providing your email please ensure that it is accurate as this is where your confirmation and registration information will be sent.
- Confirmation/Receipts are issued with every online course registration and payment.
- Children and babies may not attend a course with their parent or guardian.
- Breath for Life offers On-Site Training and Group Rates: conditions apply
- First Aid courses include CPR/AED training.
- If you have a question please email: email@example.com
Courses are Running as Scheduled
As the pandemic is still among us, Breath for Life politely asks that you wear a mask during the delivery of your course. Please read what Breath for Life is doing to keep you and its staff safe: Breath for Life’s commitment to Keeping you Safe.
Please note: The only location for course offerings will be at Breath for Life: 4443-99 Street Edmonton, Ab T6E 5B6
Please Scroll to View Courses
1. ACLS Course
BLS Provider Courses: (formerly CPR-HCP C)
Canadian Red Cross Courses
2 Days: Standard First Aid – Blended
2 Days: Standard First Aid – In Class
Standard First Aid: BLS & AED
2 Days: Childcare First Aid
1 Day: Childcare First Aid: Renewal
Not Offered: Emergency Childcare
6.5 Hr: CPR Level C Course – In Class
3.5 Hr: CPR Level C Renewal