First Aid and CPR Courses
The Black Headers are the Major Course Categories. Please scroll through the courses to check out the various headers:
- Heart and Stroke Courses: for healthcare providers only
- Red Cross Courses
- Advanced Courses
- Red Cross Instructor Courses
- Other Courses
- Products and Services
The Courses illustrated on this page are Color Coded for ease of use. The color scheme for some of the more common courses is presented here. Please click into the course beside the color legend to direct you to the course that interests you: please give it a try.
You must be REGISTERED into a course to attend:
- Breath for Life does not cancel courses that you commit to and parking is free.
- First Aid courses include CPR/AED training.
- Confirmation/Receipts are issued with every course registration and payment.
- The preferred method of payment is online for the privacy and protection of your information.
- Children and babies may not attend a course with their parent or guardian.
- Breath for Life offers On-Site Training, Group Rates, and Price Matching (Restrictions Apply).
- If you have a question please email: email@example.com
Breath for Life NEVER cancels courses and Parking is FREE at all facilities
Please Scroll to View Courses
1. ACLS Course
BLS Provider Courses: (formerly CPR-HCP C)
Canadian Red Cross Courses
2 Days: Standard First Aid
1 Day: Standard First Aid: Renewal
Standard First Aid: BLS & AED
2 Days: Standard First Aid – BLS (HCP)
2 Days: Childcare First Aid
1 Day: Childcare First Aid: Renewal
Not Offered: Emergency Childcare
1 Day: Emergency First Aid
6.5 Hr: CPR Level C
4 Hr: CPR Level C: Renewal
Psychological First Aid
Advanced Courses: EMR/AFA
Red Cross Instructor Courses
First Aid/CPR Instructor Courses: Red Cross
Heart and Stroke Standard First Aid
1. WHMIS Online