First Aid and CPR Courses
All First Aid and CPR Courses Include AED Training
First Aid and CPR Courses, offered by Breath for Life, are hands-on, engaging and informative. The training received will give you the confidence to deal with an emergency when it occurs.
- You must be REGISTERED into a course to attend: registration means payment of course fees.
- Children and babies may not attend a course with their parent or guardian.
- The preferred method of payment is by online registration. If you have questions please call the office at 780-434-1368.
- Confirmation/Receipts are issued with every course registration and payment.
Reasons to Book with Breath for Life Inc
- Owners are medically trained. Quality instruction is assured.
- Breath for Life Never Cancels Courses
- Breath for Life has 5 locations to serve you better
- Breath for Life has multiple payment options
- Parking is always free
- Close to food merchants
- Wheelchair accessible
If you are using a Mobile Device, Please Scroll Through ALL the Courses Before Making a Selection.
When your Selection has been made CLICK into the Course for DATES and LOCATIONS.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) Provider replaces BLS or BCLS CPR-HCP C
- First Aid Courses include CPR training
- First Aid and CPR Courses include AED (Automatic External Defibrillation) training