First Aid and CPR Courses
The Black Headers are the Major Course Categories. Please scroll through the courses to check out the various headers:
- Heart and Stroke Courses: for healthcare providers only
- Red Cross Courses
- Advanced Courses
- Red Cross Instructor Courses
- Other Courses
The Courses illustrated on this page are Color Coded for ease of use. The color scheme for some of the more common courses is presented here. Please click into the course beside the color legend to direct you to the course that interests you: please give it a try.
You must be REGISTERED into a course to attend:
- Breath for Life does not cancel courses that you commit to and parking is free.
- First Aid courses include CPR/AED training.
- Confirmation/Receipts are issued with every course registration and payment.
- The preferred method of payment is by online registration.
- Children and babies may not attend a course with their parent or guardian.
- Breath for Life offers On-Site Training, Group Rates, and Price Matching (Restrictions Apply).
- If you have a question please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Scroll to View Courses Breath for Life NEVER cancels courses and Parking is FREE at all facilities
BLS Provider Courses: (formerly CPR-HCP C)
Red Cross Courses
Standard First Aid for Healthcare Providers
(This is Not BLS Provider: see above)
Not Offered: Emergency Childcare First Aid
6.5 Hr: CPR Level C Course