First Aid and CPR Courses
The Black Headers are the Major Course Categories. Please scroll through the courses to check out the various headers:
- Heart and Stroke Courses: for healthcare providers only
- Red Cross Courses
- Advanced Courses
- Red Cross Instructor Courses
- Other Courses
- Products and Services
The Courses illustrated on this page are Color Coded for ease of use. The color scheme for some of the more common courses is presented here. Please click into the course beside the color legend to direct you to the course that interests you: please give it a try.
You must be REGISTERED into a course to attend:
- Breath for Life does not cancel courses that you commit to and parking is free.
- First Aid courses include CPR/AED training.
- Confirmation/Receipts are issued with every online course registration and payment.
- The preferred method of payment is online for the privacy and protection of your information.
- Children and babies may not attend a course with their parent or guardian.
- Breath for Life offers On-Site Training and Group Rates.
- If you have a question please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As COVID-19 is not over:
- Courses with online registration dates will be offered. Some courses remain postponed until further notice. Please click into the course of interest to determine its status.
- Various courses are offered using a Blended (online/in-class) or Virtual method of delivery (please click into the course you are interested in to determine how it will be offered).
Please note: The only available location for course offerings will be the Breath for Life facility: 4443-99 Street Edmonton, Ab T6E 5B6
Please check the website regularly for course status and updates.
Please Scroll to View Courses
1. ACLS Course
BLS Provider Courses: (formerly CPR-HCP C)
Canadian Red Cross Courses
2 Days: Standard First Aid
1 Day: Standard First Aid: Renewal
Standard First Aid: BLS & AED
2 Days: Standard First Aid – BLS (HCP)
2 Days: Childcare First Aid
1 Day: Childcare First Aid: Renewal
Not Offered: Emergency Childcare
1 Day: Emergency First Aid
6.5 Hr: CPR Level C
4 Hr: CPR Level C: Renewal
Psychological First Aid
Advanced Courses: EMR/AFA
Red Cross Instructor Courses
First Aid/CPR Instructor Courses: Red Cross
Heart and Stroke Standard First Aid
1. WHMIS Online