Heart and Stroke BLS Provider 4 Hour Course
Heart and Stroke BLS Provider CPR Course
The Heart and Stroke BLS Provider CPR Course (previously called BLS CPR HCP-C or BCLS), is the required CPR course for Healthcare Providers (HCP). This course is a 4 hour CPR only course and does NOT include First Aid content. This course, taught by professionals, includes adult, child and baby CPR with AED training. It focuses on the delivery of healthcare provider skills including Bag Valve Mask use, Pulse Checks, and the various CPR ratios across the different age groups. This course also focuses on Team Dynamics to achieve high quality CPR. The BLS Provider course is approved by the Heart and Stroke Foundation, the Alberta Health Services and follows ILCOR guidelines. Please review the topics for this course.
BLS Provider Course Details
- Time: See Course Dates Below
- Duration: 4 hours
- Cost: $80.00 + GST = $84.00 and/or with Manual $100+gst= $105.00 (Manual Version: 4th printing Dec 2017)
- Certificate: The certificate is valid for 1 year
- If you have a current certificate (not expired), you may be eligible to take the BLS Provider 2.25 hour course
- The BLS Provider course is not the same as the CPR Level C course which focuses on lay provider skills
- Breath for Life does not cancel courses
- Parking is free
- Online registration is preferred
- There is no pre-requisite requirements to attend this course
Heart and Stroke BLS Provider 4 Hour Course Dates
Sept 18: Tues
Sept 19: Wed
Sept 22: Sat
Sept 24: Mon
Sept 29: Sat
Oct 1: Mon
5-9 PM c-429315
Oct 4: Thurs
9-1 PM 429317
Oct 7: Sun
9-1 PM 429318
Oct 10: Wed
5-9 PM 429322
Oct 12: Fri
9-1 PM 429323
Oct 14: Sun
9-1 PM 429325
Oct 15: Mon
1-5 PM 429327
Oct 16: Tues
Oct 20: Sat
9-1 PM 429330
Oct 23: Tues
10-2 PM Free Coffee--429332
Oct 25: Thurs
5-9 PM 429335
Oct 27: Sat
9-1 PM 429337
Nov 1: Thurs
5 - 9 PM c-434634
Nov 2: Fri
9 - 1 PM c-434638
Nov 4: Sun
9 - 1 PM c-434640
Nov 6: Tues
9 - 1 PM c-434643
Nov 8: Thurs
5 - 9 PM c-434644
Nov 10: Sat
9 - 1 PM c-434646
Nov 14: Wed
5 - 9 PM c-434648
Nov 16: Fri
9 - 1 PM c-434649
Nov 17: Sat
9 - 1 PM c-434651
Nov 22: Thurs
5 - 9 PM c-434655
Nov 24: Sat
9 - 1 PM c-434656
Nov 26: Mon
5 - 9 PM c-434657
Accepted Payment Methods
- Excellent! Learned a lot. Good interaction and well organized.
- Good descripton, awesome training. Loud clear, enthusiastic learning. Stress free environment.
- Beth was awesome, she was knowledgeable but fun and interactive as well.
- Very straight forward. Loved the sense of humor. Perfect amount of time. Beth was knowledgeable and made sure the class ran smoothly. Thank you!
- Very easy to understand. Appreciated your conciseness and sense of humor. Excellent course!
- Enjoyed feeling like material was learned and not just sat through.
- Excellent, very funny, detailed instruction. Thanks for a great class.
- Alfred did an excellent job. He’s knowledgeable, approachable, and passionate about the subject. Thank you!
- Great teaching, great enthusiasm, really knows the course well. Well prepared class.
- Friendly, good knowlegeable instructor.
- Has a great sense of humor, very knowledgeable, shares experiences.
- Instructor was well organized and explained the content well.
- Kepp up the good work! I learned alot! Good job! Thanks.
- Great teacher!
- Great- goes through all necessary information, makes sure to ask class if they have any questions.
- Excellent job! Made content interesting and added extra material based on experience. Thanks!
- This course was very informative, I feel much more confident in CPR. Thank you.
- Enjoyed the course very much! Quick, knowledgeable and fun.
- He is very knowledgeable, no dull moments while he teachesus, very funny. He gives us a lot of information and put it into practise.
- Well done-the best recert Ive ever taken! I will choose Breath for Life next for a second time.
- Very fun. Made it an awesome experience as always.
- Thanks for making it interesting and not boring.
- Great teacher- made the cousre a lot better. Efficient.
- Kam was very knowledgeable about course content. I appreciated that he used some humor to keep the course light and interesting.
- Really interesting way to update!
- Very good in comparison to others I have taken.
- He was excellent and knowledgeable. Class was very interactive and interesting. Keep it up.
- Made it fun!! Best CPR course todate!!
- Best instructor ever!!
- Excellent teacher. Focused, clear, logical, entertaining. Thank you!
- Enjoyed that real life situations were brought into scenarios. Thank you!
- Great mini quiz! Kept us intrigues….great hands on! Thank you! Very informative. Enjoyable even with the DVD.
- As my 8th CPR course and being a fire service instructor Kam is very good and deserves a recognition as such. My experience with BFL was great. I cannot stress the skill level in this classroom setting.
- Kam has a very factual but open- fun approach. I enjoy each time he teaches. I already have recommeded Breath for Life!
- Great company with good attitude of work!
- Great instructor! Develops rapport, makes class engaging and fun. Excellent knowledge and information. I always take my CPR with Breath for Life. Love this company. I will never go anywhere else!!
- Most informative, clinically relevant, and best clear and concise communication from any other instructor. I appreciated the heathcare focus. Thank you!