Heart and Stroke BLS Provider 4 Hour Course
Heart and Stroke BLS Provider CPR Course
If you are seeking a Healthcare Provider CPR course this is the course you are looking for. This course, previously called the BLS HCP CPR C course, is now called the BLS Provider Course. This course includes adult, child and baby CPR with AED training and integrates basic healthcare provider skills such as the use of a Bag Valve Mask, Pulse Checks, and different CPR ratios. There is a strong emphasis placed on team dynamics to achieve high quality CPR. The BLS Provider course is taught by experienced healthcare professionals who understand hospital and EMS protocols. This course is approved by the Heart and Stroke Foundation and follows ILCOR guidelines. This course is a requirement for Alberta Health Service employees. The electronic-certificate issued by the Heart and Stroke is valid for one year.
- This is a 4 hour course
- This course is never combined with any other course
- Please ask about our discount program by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CPR masks are available for purchase: see Products
BLS Provider CPR Course Details
- Course Time: See Course Dates Below
- Course Duration: 4 hours
- Course Cost: $80.00 + GST = $84.00 with manual $100+gst= $105.00
- If you purchase a manual and wish to have the manual prior to class you may pick it up at the BFL main office
- There is no pre-course study requirement for this class
- Course Topics
Breath for Life Does Not Cancel scheduled courses and Parking is Free at each of its four locations. Breath for Life also offers training at your location.
Heart and Stroke BLS Provider 4 Hour Course Dates
Feb 18: Sun
Feb 22: Thurs
Feb 24: Sat
Feb 27: Tues
Mar 3: Sat
Mar 8: Thurs
Mar 11: Sun
Mar 13: Tues
Mar 16: Fri
Mar 18: Sun
Mar 19: Mon
Mar 20: Tues
Mar 24: Sat
April 3: Tues
5 - 9 PM c-393012
April 5: Thurs
9 - 1 PM c-393014
April 7: Sat
9 - 1 PM c-393016
April 10: Tues
9 - 1 PM c-393017
April 11: Wed
5 - 9 PM c-393018
April 15: Sun
9 - 1 PM c-393019
April 17: Tues
5 - 9 PM c-393020
April 22: Sun
9 - 1 PM c-393022
April 24: Tues
9 - 1 PM c-393023
April 26: Thurs
5 - 9 PM c-393024
April 28: Sat
9 - 1 PM c-393026
May 1: Tues
5 - 9 pm c-397536
May 3: Thurs
9 - 1 pm c-397536
May 5: Sat
9 - 1pm c-397539
May 8: Tues
5 - 9 pm c-397540
May 10: Thurs
9 - 1 pm c-397541
May 13: Sun
9 - 1 pm c-397542
May 14: Mon
5 - 9 pm c-397543
May 16: Wed
9 - 1 pm c-397544
May 20: Sun
9 - 1 pm c-397545
May 22: Tues
9 - 1 pm c-397546
May 24: Thurs
5 - 9 pm c-397559
May 26: Sat
9 - 1 pm c-397561
May 28: Mon
5 - 9 pm c-397574
Accepted Payment Methods
- Excellent! Learned a lot. Good interaction and well organized.
- Good descripton, awesome training. Loud clear, enthusiastic learning. Stress free environment.
- Beth was awesome, she was knowledgeable but fun and interactive as well.
- Very straight forward. Loved the sense of humor. Perfect amount of time. Beth was knowledgeable and made sure the class ran smoothly. Thank you!
- Very easy to understand. Appreciated your conciseness and sense of humor. Excellent course!
- Enjoyed feeling like material was learned and not just sat through.
- Excellent, very funny, detailed instruction. Thanks for a great class.
- Alfred did an excellent job. He’s knowledgeable, approachable, and passionate about the subject. Thank you!
- Great teaching, great enthusiasm, really knows the course well. Well prepared class.
- Friendly, good knowlegeable instructor.
- Has a great sense of humor, very knowledgeable, shares experiences.
- Instructor was well organized and explained the content well.
- Kepp up the good work! I learned alot! Good job! Thanks.
- Great teacher!
- Great- goes through all necessary information, makes sure to ask class if they have any questions.
- Excellent job! Made content interesting and added extra material based on experience. Thanks!
- This course was very informative, I feel much more confident in CPR. Thank you.
- Enjoyed the course very much! Quick, knowledgeable and fun.
- He is very knowledgeable, no dull moments while he teachesus, very funny. He gives us a lot of information and put it into practise.
- Well done-the best recert Ive ever taken! I will choose Breath for Life next for a second time.
- Very fun. Made it an awesome experience as always.
- Thanks for making it interesting and not boring.
- Great teacher- made the cousre a lot better. Efficient.
- Kam was very knowledgeable about course content. I appreciated that he used some humor to keep the course light and interesting.
- Really interesting way to update!
- Very good in comparison to others I have taken.
- He was excellent and knowledgeable. Class was very interactive and interesting. Keep it up.
- Made it fun!! Best CPR course todate!!
- Best instructor ever!!
- Excellent teacher. Focused, clear, logical, entertaining. Thank you!
- Enjoyed that real life situations were brought into scenarios. Thank you!
- Great mini quiz! Kept us intrigues….great hands on! Thank you! Very informative. Enjoyable even with the DVD.
- As my 8th CPR course and being a fire service instructor Kam is very good and deserves a recognition as such. My experience with BFL was great. I cannot stress the skill level in this classroom setting.
- Kam has a very factual but open- fun approach. I enjoy each time he teaches. I already have recommeded Breath for Life!
- Great company with good attitude of work!
- Great instructor! Develops rapport, makes class engaging and fun. Excellent knowledge and information. I always take my CPR with Breath for Life. Love this company. I will never go anywhere else!!
- Most informative, clinically relevant, and best clear and concise communication from any other instructor. I appreciated the heathcare focus. Thank you!