BLS Provider 4 Hour
Heart and Stroke BLS Provider Course
Breath for Life commits to keeping you safe during your course. As the pandemic is still among us, once again threatening our health and safety, Breath for Life will require the wearing of masks in the classroom. Please read what Breath for Life is doing to keep you and its staff safe: Breath for Life’s commitment to Keeping you Safe.
The Heart and Stroke BLS Course, for those in the health care professions, focuses on the delivery of high-quality CPR to achieve improved survival outcomes. Participants practice their skills using high quality feedback manikins; each student uses their own mannikin to achieve proficiency. Students also practice ventilating, using a BVM, and become familiar with the AED device. The Heart and Stroke BLS course is approved by the Heart and Stroke Foundation, Alberta Health Services and follows ILCOR guidelines. Please review the topics for this course.
Breath for Life also offers the 2 day: Heart and Stroke Standard First Aid with BLS Provider CPR. This course integrates first aid training with BLS CPR.
- Time: See Course Dates Below
- Duration: 4 hours (In-class)
- Cost: $65.00 + GST = $68.25
- Books may be purchased for $20.00 plus GST: current version (2020)
- Certificate: The certificate is valid for 1 year
- If you have a current BLS Provider certificate (not expired), you may be eligible to take the BLS Provider 2 hour course
- The BLS Provider course is not the same as the CPR Level C course which focuses on lay provider skills
- Breath for Life commits to delivering the course that you register into
- Parking is free
- There is no pre-requisite requirements to attend this course
- Please register online or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
BLS Provider 4 Hour Dates
July 4: Monday
July 5: Tuesday
July 7: Thursday
July 9: Saturday
July 11: Monday
July 12: Tuesday
July 13: Wednesday
July 17: Sunday
July 18: Monday
July 20: Wednesday
July 22: Friday
July 26: Tuesday
July 27: Wednesday
August 2: Tuesday
August 4: Thursday
August 7: Sunday
August 9: Tuesday
August 11: Thursday
August 14: Sunday
August 16: Tuesday
August 19: Friday
August 20: Saturday
August 23: Tuesday
August 24: Wednesday
August 26: Friday
August 28: Sunday
Accepted Payment Methods
- Excellent! Learned a lot. Good interaction and well organized.
- Good description, awesome training. Loud clear, enthusiastic learning. Stress free environment.
- She was awesome, she was knowledgeable but fun and interactive as well.
- Very straight forward. Loved the sense of humor. Perfect amount of time. Beth was knowledgeable and made sure the class ran smoothly. Thank you!
- Very easy to understand. Appreciated your conciseness and sense of humor. Excellent course!
- Enjoyed feeling like material was learned and not just sat through.
- Excellent, very funny, detailed instruction. Thanks for a great class.
- Alfred did an excellent job. He’s knowledgeable, approachable, and passionate about the subject. Thank you!
- Great teaching, great enthusiasm, really knows the course well. Well prepared class.
- Friendly, good knowledgeable instructor.
- Has a great sense of humor, very knowledgeable, shares experiences.
- Instructor was well organized and explained the content well.
- Keep up the good work! I learned a lot! Good job! Thanks.
- Great teacher!
- Great- goes through all necessary information, makes sure to ask class if they have any questions.
- Excellent job! Made content interesting and added extra material based on experience. Thanks!
- This course was very informative, I feel much more confident in CPR. Thank you.
- Enjoyed the course very much! Quick, knowledgeable and fun.
- He is very knowledgeable, no dull moments while he teaches, very funny. He gives us a lot of information and put it into practice.
- Well done-the best recert I’ve ever taken! I will choose Breath for Life next for a second time.