Heart and Stroke BLS Provider 4 Hour Course
Heart and Stroke BLS Provider CPR Course
The Heart and Stroke BLS Provider Course, previously called the BLS HCP CPR C course, is the required CPR course for Healthcare Providers. This course, taught by professionals, includes adult, child and baby CPR with AED training. It focuses on the delivery of healthcare provider skills including Bag Valve Mask use, Pulse Checks, and the various CPR ratios across the different age groups. This course also focuses on Team Dynamics to achieve high quality CPR. The BLS Provider course is approved by the Heart and Stroke Foundation, the Alberta Health Authority and follows ILCOR guidelines. Please review the topics for this course.
Important points to consider when booking into this course:
- If you have a current certificate (not expired), you may be eligible to take the Renewal Course
- The BLS Provider course is not the same as the CPR Level C course which focuses on lay provider skills
- Breath for Life does not cancel courses
- Parking is free
- Online registration is preferred: you may also visit the office at 4443 – 99 Street, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no pre-requisite requirements to attend this course
BLS Provider Course Details
- Time: See Course Dates Below
- Duration: 4 hours
- Cost: $80.00 + GST = $84.00 and/or with manual $100+gst= $105.00
- Certificate: The certificate is valid for 1 year
Heart and Stroke BLS Provider 4 Hour Course Dates
June 23: Sat
9 - 1 pm c-404092
June 25: Mon
5 - 9 PM c-404102
June 26: Tues
10 - 2 PM Free Coffee
June 28: Thurs
9 - 1 PM c-404122
July 4: Wed
July 6: Fri
July 7: Sat
July 9: Mon
July 13: Fri
July 15: Sun
July 16: Mon
July 19: Thurs
July 22: Sun
July 23: Mon
July 24: Tues
July 28: Sat
July 30: Mon
Aug 4: Sat
Aug 9: Thurs
Aug 10: Fri
Aug 12: Sun
Aug 14: Tues
Aug 19: Sun
Aug 22: Wed
Aug 23: Thurs
Aug 25: Sat
Aug 27: Mon
Sept 1: Sat
Sept 4: Tues
Sept 7: Fri
Sept 9: Sun
Sept 13: Thurs
Sept 16: Sun
Sept 18: Tues
Sept 19: Wed
Sept 22: Sat
Sept 24: Mon
Accepted Payment Methods
- Excellent! Learned a lot. Good interaction and well organized.
- Good descripton, awesome training. Loud clear, enthusiastic learning. Stress free environment.
- Beth was awesome, she was knowledgeable but fun and interactive as well.
- Very straight forward. Loved the sense of humor. Perfect amount of time. Beth was knowledgeable and made sure the class ran smoothly. Thank you!
- Very easy to understand. Appreciated your conciseness and sense of humor. Excellent course!
- Enjoyed feeling like material was learned and not just sat through.
- Excellent, very funny, detailed instruction. Thanks for a great class.
- Alfred did an excellent job. He’s knowledgeable, approachable, and passionate about the subject. Thank you!
- Great teaching, great enthusiasm, really knows the course well. Well prepared class.
- Friendly, good knowlegeable instructor.
- Has a great sense of humor, very knowledgeable, shares experiences.
- Instructor was well organized and explained the content well.
- Kepp up the good work! I learned alot! Good job! Thanks.
- Great teacher!
- Great- goes through all necessary information, makes sure to ask class if they have any questions.
- Excellent job! Made content interesting and added extra material based on experience. Thanks!
- This course was very informative, I feel much more confident in CPR. Thank you.
- Enjoyed the course very much! Quick, knowledgeable and fun.
- He is very knowledgeable, no dull moments while he teachesus, very funny. He gives us a lot of information and put it into practise.
- Well done-the best recert Ive ever taken! I will choose Breath for Life next for a second time.
- Very fun. Made it an awesome experience as always.
- Thanks for making it interesting and not boring.
- Great teacher- made the cousre a lot better. Efficient.
- Kam was very knowledgeable about course content. I appreciated that he used some humor to keep the course light and interesting.
- Really interesting way to update!
- Very good in comparison to others I have taken.
- He was excellent and knowledgeable. Class was very interactive and interesting. Keep it up.
- Made it fun!! Best CPR course todate!!
- Best instructor ever!!
- Excellent teacher. Focused, clear, logical, entertaining. Thank you!
- Enjoyed that real life situations were brought into scenarios. Thank you!
- Great mini quiz! Kept us intrigues….great hands on! Thank you! Very informative. Enjoyable even with the DVD.
- As my 8th CPR course and being a fire service instructor Kam is very good and deserves a recognition as such. My experience with BFL was great. I cannot stress the skill level in this classroom setting.
- Kam has a very factual but open- fun approach. I enjoy each time he teaches. I already have recommeded Breath for Life!
- Great company with good attitude of work!
- Great instructor! Develops rapport, makes class engaging and fun. Excellent knowledge and information. I always take my CPR with Breath for Life. Love this company. I will never go anywhere else!!
- Most informative, clinically relevant, and best clear and concise communication from any other instructor. I appreciated the heathcare focus. Thank you!