Heart and Stroke BLS Provider 2.25 Hour Course
Heart and Stroke BLS Provider Renewal Course
The BLS Provider Renewal Course is for experienced practitioners who use BLS skills regularly.
To qualify for this course you must be an experienced practitioner and have:
- A current BLS Provider Certificate (no grace periods or extensions)
- An expired certificate but have taken the Heart and Stroke Prerequisite Challenge (an on-line assessment to assess your knowledge (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Taken the Healthcare Provider course from another agency, is not expired (within 1 year) and have taken the Prerequisite Challenge.
Points to consider before booking into this course:
- If you do not meet the above criteria, you must register into the Full Course.
- Parking is free
- Being on time is mandatory
- Please register online: you may also visit the office at 4443 – 99 Street or email email@example.com.
- Breath for Life reserves the right to reschedule this course if it does not meet the minimum enrollment number of 3 participants
BLS Provider Renewal Course Details
- Time: see dates below
- Duration: 2.25 hours
- Cost: $80.00 + GST = $84.00 and/or with manual $100+GST=$105.00
- Certificate: Valid for One Year
Heart and Stroke BLS Provider 2.25 Hour Course Dates
June 26: Tues
5:45 - 8PM c-404130
Accepted Payment Methods
- Very fun. Made it an awesome experience as always.
- Good work, well spoken, made it enjoyable.
- Short and Sweet! Great job.
- Really engaging.
- It was a constructive and helpful refresher.
- Kam is knowledgeable and hilarious.