Heart and Stroke BLS Provider 2.25 Hour Course
Heart and Stroke BLS Provider Renewal Course
The Heart and Stroke BLS Provider Renewal Course for Healthcare Providers, is an accelerated course taught by experienced healthcare professionals. This fast-paced, hands-on review of adult, child and baby CPR (BLS skills) is designed for the experienced BLS provider who performs BLS skills regularly within the healthcare environment (i.e.: ED, CCU, ICU code team, PCP or ACP). As this course is an accelerated version of the full (4 hour) course being proficient at skill delivery and being on time is essential.
Do I Qualify for the BLS 2.25 Hour Course?
If you answer ‘no’ to any of the following questions you do not qualify for this course and must take the BLS Provider 4 Hour Course:
- I have a non-expired Heart and Stroke BLS Provider Certificate (within one year),
- I perform BLS Provider skills (CPR, Bag-Valve-Mask, AED skills) regularly within my job.
Please note: The electronic-certificate received by the Heart and Stroke is valid for one year.
BLS Provider Renewal Course Details
- Course Time: see dates below
- Course Duration: 2.25 hours
- Course Cost: $80.00 + GST = $84.00 (No Manual Included)
- If you qualify to take this course, please register online after choosing the date that works best for you.
- Course Topics
Breath for Life Does not Cancel scheduled courses and Parking is Free at each of its four locations. Breath for Life also offers on-site training at your location. For information you may visit the office at 4443 – 99 Street, call the office at (780) 434 – 1368, email email@example.com.