Heart and Stroke BLS Provider 2.25 Hour Course
Heart and Stroke BLS Provider Renewal Course
The BLS Provider Renewal Course is meant for experienced healthcare providers who use their BLS skills regularly. This course places a strong emphasis on high-quality CPR using the Bag-Valve-Mask, AED and various CPR ratios.
To qualify for this course you must be an experienced practitioner and have:
- A current BLS Provider Certificate (no grace periods or extensions)
- An expired certificate but have taken the Heart and Stroke Prerequisite Challenge (an on-line assessment to assess your knowledge (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Taken the Healthcare Provider course from another agency (ie. St. John’s Ambulance, Lifesaving Society, Red Cross) and is not expired (within 1 year) and have taken the Prerequisite Challenge.
BLS Provider Renewal Course Details
- Time: See Dates Below – More dates available: BLS Provider 4 hour course
- Duration: 2.25 hours
- Cost: $80.00 + GST = $84.00 and/or with manual $100+GST=$105.00 (Manual version: 4th printing Dec 2017)
- Certificate: Valid for One Year
- Taking this course yearly does not imply experienced. Experienced means you work on a code team or within a professional capacity where you perform CPR regularly
- If you do not meet the above criteria, you must register into the BLS Provider Course 4 hour course
- Parking is free
- Being on time is mandatory
- Please register online
Heart and Stroke BLS Provider 2.25 Hour Course Dates
Accepted Payment Methods
- Very fun. Made it an awesome experience as always.
- Good work, well spoken, made it enjoyable.
- Short and Sweet! Great job.
- Really engaging.
- It was a constructive and helpful refresher.
- Kam is knowledgeable and hilarious.