Cannabis in the Workplace: Training for Workers
Cannabis Training for Workers
Cannabis Training for Workers aims to give employees a better understanding of the differences between medical and recreational cannabis, their responsibilities when using medical cannabis in the workplace, and employer responsibilities. This course explains the laws relating to human rights legislation and the duty to accommodate employees who have medical authorization to use cannabis. This course focuses on impairment and provides information about an employees rights and responsibilities. You may read more about the course details.
- Time: This online course is self-paced. Participants may leave the course and resume at anytime.
- Duration: The course takes about 1 hour to complete.
- Cost: $50.00 + GST = $52.50
- Certificate: At the end of the course, there is a test. Participants must successfully complete the test before receiving their certificate. Participants that do not achieve 100% can review the module content and try as many times as necessary to complete the course.
- With successful completion of the course, you must inform Breath for Life to receive a printable Red Cross e-certificate.
Please fill out the Registration Form and Pay online. If you have any questions please email: email@example.com