Advanced First Aid Training | FMR
Breath for Life’s Advanced First Aid (AFA) Course offered in the Edmonton region is a Red Cross Program approved by Workplace Health and Safety. As per the Government of Alberta an approved Advanced First Aid Course is equivalent to FMR; also this course meets the requirements for an OFA Level 3 (BC) course. This course integrates theory and practice to prepare you for emergency response in the workplace. Breath for Life Inc prepares you for an emergency by engaging students in their academic learning, practicing scenarios, performing hands-on skill development and enhancing team building. The Advanced First Aid e-certificate issued to you by the Red Cross is valid for 3 years.
Breath for Life has been teaching Advanced First Aid since 2008 and the price point for this course is highly competitive. If you require additional FMR skills training as outlined by Alberta Health Services, Breath for Life will provide this training to you.
Review the Canadian Red Cross’s approval status on the Workplace Health and Safety website.
Advanced First Aid Renewal Course:
Breath for Life now offers the Advanced First Aid Renewal Course. This course is 40 hours in length. Course cost is $575.00+ GST; with manual the cost is $825+GST. Please click this link to see upcoming dates: Advanced First Aid Renewal Dates
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register into the renewal course or call the office at 780-434-1368
Advanced First Aid Full Course Details
- Course Time: 8:00 – 6:00 pm (80 hour in-class)
- Course Cost: $850.00 + GST = $892.50 (Includes textbook).
- Course Topics
Advanced First Aid Pre-requisite
Breath for Life Does Not Cancel scheduled courses and Parking is Free at the Breath for Life facility. Breath for Life also offers on-site training at your location.
Advanced First Aid Training | FMR Dates
Feb 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Accepted Payment Methods
- Keep doing what you’re doing.
- 110% guys. Awesome class. Best instructors – hands down.
- Excellent course.
- I really loved all the teachers, the answered my questions with full responses. When I needed extra help they gave it to me.
- I was overwhelmed by the information but with well-spoken, knowledgeable teachers I was able to understand and grasp everything. Thank you.
- Everything was great.
- I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of it.
- Very good teaching skills which helped with learning.
- Everything was good.
- Keep doing what you’re doing to inspire others. Very informative course and would recommend to any first responder
- This is the most in depth course I’ve been in and I don’t believe I would change anything because of how great it is. Thanks for the course everyone at Breath for Life.
- Course was great! Friendly staff and good facilities.
- Keep up the great work!
- Alfred is very precise on the tools he uses for teaching; helps understanding anatomy a lot easier.
- I enjoyed this course. Instructors were great! Thank you!
- Really enjoyed the course, was over-whelming at first with all the information but got more relaxed as the course progressed.
- Awesome course!
- I would 100% recommend to a friend! I loved the pace and teaching style! Thanks guys 🙂
- Great course! Excellent interaction with the entire class. Enjoyable. 10/10! Thank you very much!!
- Excellent program. Excellent job!