Advanced First Aid Training | FMR
Advanced First Aid Course
Breath for Life offers Advanced First Aid Training in the Edmonton region. The Advanced First Aid Course is a Canadian Red Cross Program approved by Workplace Health and Safety (WH&S or OH&S). As per Alberta Health Services an approved Advanced First Aid Course is equivalent to FMR; this course also meets the requirements for an OFA Level 3 course in BC. This course integrates theory and practice to prepare you for emergency response in the workplace. Breath for Life engages the student in their academic learning and practical development by taking a hands-on approach. The Advanced First Aid e-certificate issued to you by the Red Cross is valid for 3 years.
Breath for Life has been teaching Advanced First Aid since 2007 and the price point for this course is highly competitive. If you require additional FMR skills training as outlined by Alberta Health Services, Breath for Life will provide you with this training.
If your certificate is current, you may take the Advanced First Aid Renewal Course.
Advanced First Aid Training Details
Advanced First Aid Training | FMR Dates
Accepted Payment Methods
- Keep doing what you’re doing.
- 110% guys. Awesome class. Best instructors – hands down.
- Excellent course.
- I really loved all the teachers, the answered my questions with full responses. When I needed extra help they gave it to me.
- I was overwhelmed by the information but with well-spoken, knowledgeable teachers I was able to understand and grasp everything. Thank you.
- Everything was great.
- I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of it.
- Very good teaching skills which helped with learning.
- Everything was good.
- Keep doing what you’re doing to inspire others. Very informative course and would recommend to any first responder
- This is the most in depth course I’ve been in and I don’t believe I would change anything because of how great it is. Thanks for the course everyone at Breath for Life.
- Course was great! Friendly staff and good facilities.
- Keep up the great work!
- Alfred is very precise on the tools he uses for teaching; helps understanding anatomy a lot easier.
- I enjoyed this course. Instructors were great! Thank you!
- Really enjoyed the course, was over-whelming at first with all the information but got more relaxed as the course progressed.
- Awesome course!
- I would 100% recommend to a friend! I loved the pace and teaching style! Thanks guys 🙂
- Great course! Excellent interaction with the entire class. Enjoyable. 10/10! Thank you very much!!
- Excellent program. Excellent job!