Breath for Life’s Training Facility4443 - 99 St T6E 5B6 (MAP)
This Location is also Breath for Life’s Central Office
Breath for Life’s Office and Southside Training Facility is located at 4443 – 99 Street. This full-time training facility features regularly scheduled First Aid and CPR Courses including EMR, Advanced First Aid, the Heart and Stroke BLS Provider Course, Standard First Aid, Childcare First Aid and Recertification Courses. This facility, as well as the other facilities illustrated below, has FREE PARKING, bus accessibility (Bus: #70), is close to food merchants, and is wheelchair accessible.
Breath for Life’s 99th street location is easily accessible: 5 min from Southgate Mall, 15 min from Millwoods Town Center, 13 min from University of Alberta, 20 min from Kingsway Mall, 26 min from Northtown Mall, 26 min from Clareview Station, and 19 min from West Edmonton Mall.
(These times are based on light traffic conditions sited by Google Maps).
Breath for Life Inc has multiple locations throughout Edmonton. Please do not contact any of the other training facilities. You may book for a course in person or by visiting the courses page and registering online.
Breath for Life's other training facilities have Free Parking
Elves Special Needs Society104 Ave and 158 St (MAP)
- This location is not available during covid.
- This location has FREE PARKING, bus accessibility, is close to food merchants, and is wheelchair friendly.
- Parking Instructions: Enter the chain-link fence on 104 Ave and 158 St
Century Hotel13103 Fort Road T5A 1C3 (MAP)
- This location is not available during covid;
- This location has FREE PARKING, bus accessibility, free coffee, has an excellent restaurant and is wheelchair friendly.