Breath for Life’s Training Facility4443 - 99 St T6E 5B6 (MAP)
This Location is also Breath for Life’s Central Office
Breath for Life’s Office and Southside Training Facility is located at 4443 – 99 Street. This full-time training facility features regularly scheduled First Aid and CPR Courses including EMR, Advanced First Aid, the Heart and Stroke BLS Provider Course, Standard First Aid, Childcare First Aid and Recertification Courses. This facility, as well as the other facilities illustrated below, has FREE PARKING, bus accessibility (Bus: #70), is close to food merchants, and is wheelchair accessible.
Breath for Life Inc has multiple locations throughout Edmonton. Please do not contact any of the other training facilities. You may book for a course in person or by visiting the courses page and registering online.
Breath for Life's other training facilities also have Free Parking
Elves Special Needs Society10419 159 Street T5P 3A7 (MAP)
- Breath for Life rents Elves Special Needs Society once every month;
- This location has FREE PARKING, bus accessibility, is close to food merchants, and is wheelchair friendly.
- Parking Instructions: Enter the chain-link fence on 104 Avenue
Century Hotel13103 Fort Road T5A 1C3 (MAP)
- Breath for Life Inc. rents Century Hotel once every month;
- This location has FREE PARKING, bus accessibility, free coffee, has an excellent restaurant and is wheelchair friendly.
Allen Gray Continuing Care5005-28 Avenue T6L 7G1 (MAP)
- Breath for Life Inc. rents the Allen Gray Continuing Care Centre once every month;
- This location has FREE PARKING at the back of the facility, bus accessibility, is close to food merchants (has an excellent cafeteria on-site), and is wheelchair friendly.
- Parking Instructions: Do not park in the front parking lot. Parking Details (Parking Map).