Stay Safe! Home Alone
Red Cross Stay Safe! Home Alone Course
As Breath for Life continues to follow Public Health requirements, Stay Safe courses are running as scheduled. Maximum class sizes (to meet social distancing directives) will be 18-20 participants per class.
- Please read what Breath for Life is doing to keep our students and instructors safe: Coronavirus Position Statement and Updates
The Red Cross Stay Safe Course provides the participant with basic first aid and safety skills. Participants learn how to be safe when they are not under the direct supervision of a guardian or parent. This course is intended for those between the ages of 9 to 13 years old. Please review the Course Topics.
Stay Safe Course Details
- Time: 9:00 – 2:30 pm (Please drop off your child 15 min early and pick them up no later than 2:30pm)
- Duration: 5 – 6 hours
- Cost: $55.00 + GST = $57.75
- Please register online for this course
- Participants receive a Red Cross Workbook and Certificate
Breath for Life reserves the right to cancel this course if less than 4 participants enroll into the course. Breath for Life also offers on-site training at your location. For information you may visit the office at 4443 – 99 Street or email email@example.com.
Stay Safe! Home Alone Dates
November 29: Sun
9am to 230pm