First Aid Training in Edmonton
Breath for Life has provided expert First Aid and CPR Training to Central and Northern Alberta since 1996. Breath for Life is recognized by the Canadian Red Cross as one of the top 5 providers within Canada. Breath for Life also offers the Heart and Stroke BLS Provider course, EMR, AFA and other courses. Whether you take your First Aid and CPR Course at one of its four Edmonton locations or we come to your workplace, Breath for Life takes a hands-on approach to your learning. First Aid Courses are taught in clean and inviting classrooms and students receive individual attention to build self-confidence. You may rest easy knowing that we will deliver the course you commit to.
Breath for Life’s First Aid Courses
Breath for Life courses are approved by one or more of the following organizations: Canadian Red Cross, Heart and Stroke Foundation, Workplace Health and Safety, Alberta Social Services and Alberta College of Paramedics.
- All full courses (not recerts) include a Manual: most Red Cross companies have stopped supplying manuals
- Owners are medically trained: accurate and well informed instruction is assured
- Friendly and informed customer service
- Breath for Life Never Cancels Courses
- All First Aid courses include CPR and AED training
- Breath for Life has 4 locations to serve you better
- Breath for Life has multiple payment options
- Parking is always free
- Close to food merchants
- Wheelchair accessible