First Aid Training in Edmonton
Welcome to Breath for Life’s, First Aid Training, home page. Breath for Life is committed to keeping you safe, at all times, while attending your course. With your cooperation and commitment to our process and protocols, Breath for Life will continue to offer courses that are safe. Breath for Life, through its efforts and support from AHS, has been offering courses to the public throughout this pandemic. We are grateful to the public for their show of respect, support and dedication in helping us prevent the spread of this pandemic. We look forward to your ongoing support in our efforts to provide a safe environment for all who attend their course.
Breath for Life’s First Aid Training Courses
Breath for Life’s First Aid Training courses are approved by one or more of the following organizations: Canadian Red Cross, Heart and Stroke Foundation, Workplace Health and Safety and Alberta Counsel of Disability Services.
Download a free Red Cross Manual (full version)
- Breath for Life Never Cancels Courses (conditions may apply)
- Parking is free
- Breath for Life has various locations to serve you better
- Over 20 years of experience in public education and service
- Courses have national recognition
- Courses meet and exceed legislative (OHS) requirements
- Course prices are highly competitive
- Instructor backgrounds ensure quality and accuracy of instruction
- All First Aid courses include CPR and AED training
- Locations are close to food merchants
- Locations are wheelchair accessible