First Aid Training in Edmonton
Your career may require you to take First Aid Training in Edmonton or the surrounding area. Breath for Life Inc offers quality First Aid Training through expert instruction and engaging, hands-on sessions. Breath for Life, an Edmonton based company, will help you feel confident and prepared in the event of a First Aid Emergency. If you are wondering how great a First Aid course can be, choose Breath for Life for your First Aid and CPR training needs.
Breath for Life’s First Aid Training Courses include CPR and AED Instruction
Below are some of the more popular courses offered by Breath for Life:
- Standard First Aid: 2 Day – Full Course; 1 Day – Renewal Course
- Childcare First Aid: 2 Day – Full Course; 1 Day – Renewal Course
- Emergency First Aid: 1 Day – Course
- Lay Provider CPR/AED Course (CPR-C): Full Course; Renewal Course
- Healthcare Provider – BLS Provider CPR: 4 Hour Course; 2.25 Hour Course
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Advanced First Aid
- Online WHMIS Course
Breath for Life courses are approved by one or more of the following organizations: Canadian Red Cross, Heart and Stroke Foundation, Workplace Health and Safety, Alberta Social Services and Alberta College of Paramedics.
Breath for Life’s Reputation
Breath for Life has provided expert First Aid Training to Central Alberta since 1996. It is recognized by the Canadian Red Cross as one of the top 5 providers within Canada. Whether you take your First Aid and CPR Course at one of its four Edmonton locations or we come to your workplace, Breath for Life takes a hands-on approach to your learning. First Aid Courses are taught in clean and inviting classrooms and students receive individual attention to build self-confidence. You may rest easy knowing that we will deliver the course you committed to.
Reasons to Take a Breath for Life Course
- Owners are medically trained. Quality instruction is assured.
- Friendly and informed customer service
- Breath for Life Never Cancels Courses
- All Red Cross full courses include a participant manual
- All First Aid courses include CPR and AED training
- Breath for Life has 4 locations to serve you better
- Breath for Life has multiple payment options
- Parking is always free
- Close to food merchants
- Wheelchair accessible