First Aid Training in Edmonton
Welcome to Breath for Life’s home page. Breath for Life offers First Aid and CPR Training to Central and Northern Alberta and has been in business since 1996. Breath for Life is recognized by the Canadian Red Cross as one of its top 5 providers within Canada. Breath for Life is passionate in its vision to increase First Aid awareness to achieve the best outcomes for those who are injured or ill. Instructors at Breath for Life take interest in your learning and work with the student to build confidence and competence. Breath for Life also offers Heart and Stroke courses, EMR, AFA and other courses. Whether you take your First Aid and CPR Training at Breath for Life or we come to your workplace, Breath for Life takes a hands-on and fun approach to your learning. Breath for Life does not cancel courses and you may rest easy knowing that we will deliver the course that you commit to.
Breath for Life NEVER cancels courses and Parking is FREE at all facilities
Breath for Life’s First Aid Courses
Breath for Life courses are approved by one or more of the following organizations: Canadian Red Cross, Heart and Stroke Foundation, Workplace Health and Safety, Alberta Social Services and Alberta College of Paramedics.
Download a free Red Cross Manual (full version)
- Breath for Life Never Cancels Courses (some conditions apply)
- Parking is free
- Breath for Life has various locations to serve you better
- Over 20 years of experience in public education and service
- Courses meet and exceed legislative (OHS) requirements and are recognized nationally
- Course prices are highly competitive
- Instructor backgrounds ensure quality and accuracy of instruction
- All First Aid courses include CPR and AED training
- Locations are close to food merchants
- Locations are also wheelchair accessible