- We take pride in our facility, program delivery and customer service
- Courses are delivered by knowledgeable medical professionals
- Over 25 years of experience in public education and service
- Courses meet and exceed legislative (OHS) requirements
- Breath for Life Commits to Delivering the Courses you register into (some courses have minimum number requirements to deliver)
- Parking is free
- Courses have national recognition through the Canadian Red Cross and Heart and Stroke
- Course prices are highly competitive
- All First Aid courses include CPR and AED training
- Locations are close to food merchants
- Breath for Life’s facility is wheelchair accessible
First Aid Training in Edmonton
Welcome to Breath for Life’s First Aid Training website. Breath for Life has been in operation since 1996 offering quality instruction and safety services within the Edmonton and surrounding community. Breath for Life commits to delivering the course that you register into and will not cancel the course you expect to receive. Your reserved seat is secured and protected by policy. Breath for Life honors its commitments and appreciates your commitment when you register into a course. Breath for Life commits to keeping you safe while attending your course. The following applies to your attendance:
As the pandemic and influenza are among us, Breath for Life politely asks that you wear a mask during the delivery of your course.
- Please read about Breath for Life’s commitment to Keeping you Safe.
Breath for Life’s First Aid Training courses are approved by one or more of the following organizations: Canadian Red Cross, Heart and Stroke Foundation, Workplace Health and Safety and Alberta Counsel of Disability Services.