First Aid Training in Edmonton
Breath for Life has provided expert First Aid and CPR Training to Central and Northern Alberta since 1996. Breath for Life is recognized by the Canadian Red Cross as one of the top 5 providers within Canada. Breath for Life also offers the Heart and Stroke BLS Provider course, EMR, AFA and other courses. Whether you take your First Aid and CPR Course at one of our four Edmonton locations or we come to your workplace, Breath for Life takes a hands-on approach to your learning. First Aid Courses are taught in clean and inviting classrooms and students build confidence to deliver first aid care competently. You may rest easy knowing that we will deliver the course you commit to.
Breath for Life’s First Aid Courses
Breath for Life courses are approved by one or more of the following organizations: Canadian Red Cross, Heart and Stroke Foundation, Workplace Health and Safety, Alberta Social Services and Alberta College of Paramedics.
Download a free Red Cross Manual (full version):
- Breath for Life Never Cancels Courses
- Parking is free
- Breath for Life has 4 locations to serve you better
- Over 20 years experience in mentoring, teaching and customer service
- Courses meet and exceed legislative (OHS) requirements and are recognized nationally
- Course prices are highly competitive
- Full courses (not recerts) include a take home manual. Many providers do not provide a manual or charge extra.
- Instructor backgrounds are medical and industry based which ensures quality and accuracy of instruction
- Breath for Life has multiple payment options: online registration is required to protect the privacy of your information
- All First Aid courses include CPR and AED training
- Close to food merchants
- Locations are wheelchair accessible