- We take pride in our facility, program delivery and customer service
- Courses are delivered by knowledgeable medical professionals
- Over 25 years of experience in public education and service
- Courses meet and exceed legislative (OHS) requirements
- Breath for Life Commits to Delivering the Courses you register into (some courses have minimum number requirements to deliver)
- Parking is free
- Courses have national recognition through the Canadian Red Cross and Heart and Stroke
- Course prices are highly competitive
- All First Aid courses include CPR and AED training
- Locations are close to food merchants
- Breath for Life’s facility is wheelchair accessible
First Aid Training in Edmonton
Welcome to Breath for Life’s First Aid Training website. Breath for Life commits to keeping you safe while attending your course. With your cooperation and commitment to public safety, Breath for Life will continue to offer the courses that you require. Breath for Life, with support from Alberta Health Services, has been offering courses to the public throughout this pandemic. Breath for Life has had no covid cases emerge form its operations. The following applies to your attendance:
As the pandemic is still among us, once again threatening our health and safety, Breath for Life will require the wearing of masks in the classroom.
- Please read about Breath for Life’s commitment to Keeping you Safe.
Breath for Life’s First Aid Training courses are approved by one or more of the following organizations: Canadian Red Cross, Heart and Stroke Foundation, Workplace Health and Safety and Alberta Counsel of Disability Services.