First Aid Training in Edmonton
Welcome to Breath for Life’s, First Aid Training, home page. Breath for Life is committed to keeping you safe, at all times, while attending your course. With your cooperation and commitment to our processes and protocols, Breath for Life will continue to offer the courses that you require to find employment or stay employed. Breath for Life, through its efforts and support from AHS, has been offering courses to the public throughout this pandemic. We are grateful to the public for their show of respect, support and dedication in helping us prevent the spread of this pandemic. We look forward to your ongoing support in our efforts to provide a safe environment for all who attend their course.
Public Health Notice:
Courses are Running as Scheduled
- During this fourth wave, Breath for Life will be requiring the following of you to attend your course: demonstrate proof of vaccination (download your vaccination record) or a negative rapid test result.
- Masks and social distancing are mandatory in the Breath for Life facility until the imminent threat of covid 19 transmission is over.
- To respect social distancing Breath for Life continues to limit class size.
- Breath for Life commits to keeping you safe during your course. Please read about Breath for Life’s commitment to Keeping you Safe.
Breath for Life’s First Aid Training Courses
Breath for Life’s First Aid Training courses are approved by one or more of the following organizations: Canadian Red Cross, Heart and Stroke Foundation, Workplace Health and Safety and Alberta Counsel of Disability Services.
Download a free Red Cross Manual (full version)
- Breath for Life Commits to Delivering the Courses you register into (some courses have minimum number requirements to deliver)
- Parking is free
- Over 25 years of experience in public education and service
- Courses have national recognition
- Courses meet and exceed legislative (OHS) requirements
- Course prices are highly competitive
- Instructor backgrounds ensure quality and accuracy of instruction
- All First Aid courses include CPR and AED training
- Locations are close to food merchants
- Breath for Life’s facility is wheelchair accessible