- We take pride in our facility, program delivery and customer service
- Courses are delivered by knowledgeable medical professionals
- Over 25 years of experience in public education and service
- Courses meet and exceed legislative (OHS) requirements
- Breath for Life Commits to Delivering the Courses you register into (some courses have minimum number requirements to deliver)
- Parking is free
- Courses have national recognition through the Canadian Red Cross and Heart and Stroke
- Course prices are highly competitive
- All First Aid courses include CPR and AED training
- Locations are close to food merchants
- Breath for Life’s facility is wheelchair accessible
First Aid Training in Edmonton
Welcome to Breath for Life’s First Aid Training Home Page. Breath for Life has been in operation since 1996 offering quality customer service, courses, instruction and safety services to the Edmonton and surrounding community. Breath for Life commits to delivering quality courses and the course you register into is secured by policy. Your learning enjoyment is Breath for Life’s passion and we endeavor to deliver engaging, informative and memorable first aid sessions. The owners are Registered Nurses who ensure that your training is accurate, informed and up-to-date. Your course will meet the standards of its governing bodies.
Breath for Life has an AED onsite. This AED is quality maintained and accessible in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest. Breath for Life takes Health and Safety seriously and is prepared in the event that an emergency occurs. We do not compromise and this is also apparent in the cleanliness of the Breath for Life facility.
Breath for Life’s First Aid Training courses are approved by one or more of the following organizations: Canadian Red Cross, Heart and Stroke Foundation, Workplace Health and Safety and Alberta Counsel of Disability Services. Please check out our course selection and services.