- We take pride in our facility, program delivery and customer service
- Courses are delivered by knowledgeable medical professionals
- Over 25 years of experience in public education and service
- Courses meet and exceed legislative (OHS) requirements
- Breath for Life Commits to Delivering the Courses you register into (some courses have minimum number requirements to deliver)
- Parking is free
- Courses have national recognition through the Canadian Red Cross and Heart and Stroke
- Course prices are highly competitive
- All First Aid courses include CPR and AED training
- Locations are close to food merchants
- Breath for Life’s facility is wheelchair accessible
First Aid Training in Edmonton
Welcome to Breath for Life’s First Aid Training website. Breath for Life has been in operation since 1996 offering quality instruction and service to the community. Breath for Life commits to delivering the course that you register into and does not randomly cancel your course. Your reserved seat is secured and protected by policy. Breath for Life commits to keeping you safe while attending your course. Breath for Life, with support from Alberta Health Services, has been offering courses to the public, without any covid cases, throughout this pandemic. Breath for Life takes its commitments seriously and honors your commitment when you register into a course. The following applies to your attendance:
As the pandemic is still among us, Breath for Life politely asks that you wear a mask during the delivery of your course.
- Please read about Breath for Life’s commitment to Keeping you Safe.
Breath for Life’s First Aid Training courses are approved by one or more of the following organizations: Canadian Red Cross, Heart and Stroke Foundation, Workplace Health and Safety and Alberta Counsel of Disability Services.