CPR Level C
Red Cross CPR Level C Course
Breath for Life will continue to keep you safe during your course. Breath for Life will require the following of you to attend your course: wearing a mask, demonstrate proof of vaccination (download your vaccination record) or a negative rapid test result and maintain social distancing. Please read what Breath for Life is doing to keep you and its staff safe: Breath for Life’s commitment to Keeping you Safe.
The Red Cross CPR Level C course is 6.5 hours in length. This hands-on course covers airway, breathing and circulatory emergencies experienced by adults, children and babies. Skill practice focuses on building confidence when delivering CPR and a shock or responding to a choking situation. This Red Cross course is for lay providers and is not equivalent to the Heart and Stroke Healthcare Provider CPR Course which is for Healthcare Providers. Please review the topics for this course.
- Time: See in-class times below
- Duration: 6 hours (Blended (Online): 3 hours/In-Class: 3 hours)
- Cost: $85.00 + GST = $89.25 (Includes a Digital Version of the CPR Manual which is available within your notification registration email)
- Certificate: An e-certificate will be issued to your Red Cross user account (in-class details will be provided), when the course is completed. Certificates are valid for three years.
- This course does not include First Aid Training
- If you have a current certificate (not expired), you are eligible to take the Renewal Course
- Breath for Life includes a digital training manual in the course cost
- Parking is free
- Please register online or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
CPR Level C Dates
Feb 10: Thursday
8AM-3:30PM -- In-Class Training --
Breath for Life’s Training Facility
4443 - 99 St T6E 5B6 • MAP