CPR Level C
This course is offered through Blended Learning: The knowledge component of this course is completed online and the skills component is completed in-class. These two components must be completed to receive your certificate. Breath for Life is committed to following Public Health and AHS requirements for safe delivery of in-class sessions which are running as scheduled. To observe social distancing directives, courses are delivered below Red Cross ratio requirements.
- Please read what Breath for Life is doing to keep our students and instructors safe: Breath for Life’s commitment to Keeping you Safe.
First Aid/CPR certifications that expire between March 1, 2020 and March 1, 2021 can attend a recertification course as long as this is completed by March 31, 2021.
Red Cross CPR Level C Course
Breath for Life welcomes you to the CPR Level C course page. To view dates and locations, please scroll down.
The Red Cross CPR Level C course is 6.5 hours in length. This hands-on course covers airway, breathing and circulatory emergencies (incl. AED) experienced by adults, children and babies. Skill practice focuses on building confidence when delivering CPR or responding to a choking situation. This Red Cross course is for lay providers and is not equivalent to the Heart and Stroke Healthcare Provider CPR Course which is for Healthcare Providers. Please review the topics for this course.
CPR Level C Details
- Time: See in-class times below
- Duration: 6 hours (Blended (Online): 3 hours/In-Class: 3 hours)
- Cost: $85.00 + GST = $89.25 (Includes a Digital Version of the CPR Manual which is available within your notification registration email)
- Breath for Life does not cancel courses
- Certificate: An e-certificate will be issued to your Red Cross user account (in-class details will be provided), when the course is completed. Certificates are valid for three years.
- This course does not include First Aid Training
- If you have a current certificate (not expired), you are eligible to take the Renewal Course
- Breath for Life includes a training manual in the course cost
- Breath for Life never cancels courses
- Parking is free
- Online registration is preferred: you may also visit the office at 4443 – 99 Street, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CPR Level C Dates
March 11: Thursday
1PM - 5PM
March 14: Sunday
1PM - 5PM
March 20: Saturday
1PM - 5PM