Stay Safe! Home Alone Policies
Please read how Breath for Life is keeping you safe when you participate in a course: Breath for Life’s commitment to Keeping you Safe.
Being on time for your course is essential and registrants who show up late may not be allowed into the building. Please check your registration date and time and please make being on time your priority.
Your registration into this course implies a commitment to attend the course that you are registering into.
- Breath for Life will not issue refunds for cancellations, reschedules or postponements of your course – regardless of reason.
- This course is final sale. However, if your child is covid positive or has symptoms related to covid one free reschedule of your course will be permitted but any further reschedules, for any reason, will result in a loss of your registration fees without a refund. If you cancel your child out of the course no refunds will be issued.
- If you are postponing and thus rescheduling your course because of covid 19 you must complete your self-isolation, remain asymptomatic and provide Breath for Life with a negative covid test result prior to rescheduling.
- You must rebook your child in the first available course date as illustrated on the website.
- Please email email@example.com to request a reschedule or if you have questions about this course.
- No refunds will be issued for postponements, cancellations or reschedules for reasons other than covid 19.
- Picking up your child on time is imperative. You will be informed about the course end time when you drop off your child.
Reminder: Please bring indoor shoes or socks. For safety reasons, outdoor shoes are not allowed in the training facility. Please pack a lunch/snacks/beverage for your child. Lunches and snacks are not provided.
Please note: If AHS enforces covid restrictions, Breath for Life reserves the right to change your course date or course delivery method without consequence. No refunds will be issued for this inconvenience.