Youth Leader Instructor (Full/Renewal)
Red Cross Youth Leader Instructor Course
The Red Cross Youth Leader Instructor Course prepares the candidate to teach Stay Safe and Babysitting courses. Please review the topics for this course. To achieve success, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Pre-requisites Requirements: The candidate must confirm that they are 18 years old and are certified in Standard First Aid/Level C CPR.
- Fundamentals of Instruction: You must successfully complete this Red Cross online module: learning is self-paced and will take about 5-7 hours to complete. When assigned, you have 10 days to complete.
- Teaching Experience: You may proceed to the Teaching Experience after completing the online module.
You may be exempt from the Teaching Experience if you are a Current Red Cross (First Aid or Water Safety) Instructor or have a Bachelor of Education Degree.
Certification: Your certificate is valid for three years.
- Duration: 5-7 Hours (online) + Teaching Experience 7 Hours (1 day) if applicable
- Cost: $ 175.00 + GST (includes Teaching Experience); $125 + GST (without Teaching Experience)
- Please note that the above cost of $175+ gst includes the initial Teaching Experience. If additional Teaching Experiences are required, $50+gst fee will be charged for each additional experience up to a maximum of 3 attempts.
- Please Register/Pay here
- Breath for Life will not be offering the Teaching Experience during covid. If relevant you have up to one year to complete.
Red Cross Youth Leader Renewal Instructor Course
For the Youth Leader Renewal Course Please Register/Pay online:
The cost of this online Red Cross Course is $125.00 + GST.
For information you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.