H&S SFA BLS Provider
Heart and Stroke Standard First Aid BLS Provider CPR
Welcome to the Heart and Stroke Standard First Aid BLS Provider CPR course.
The Heart and Stroke Standard First Aid course is a two day program available to those required to take the Heart and Stroke course for their place of employment or academic training. This course covers CPR and AED skills along with First Aid topics outlined and approved by Workplace Health and Safety. This Standard First Aid course meets the Canadian Standards Association- CSA intermediate and is combined with the BLS Provider CPR course for Healthcare Providers to meet the specific needs of your training or professional practice. Please review the topics for this course.
- Time: 8:00am – 6:30pm (with BLS Provider CPR)
- Duration: 16 hours
- Cost: $170.00 + GST = $178.50 (Standard First Aid/BLS Provider Level)
- Certificate: The First Aid certificate is valid for 3 year and the CPR component is valid for 1 year
- Breath for Life does commits to delivering the course you register into
- Parking is free
- There are no pre-requisite requirements to attend this course
- Online registration is required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
H&S SFA BLS Provider Dates
May 1&2: Mon/Tuesday
8AM to 630pm
Breath for Life’s Training Facility
4443 - 99 St Edmonton, Ab T6E 5B6 • MAP