Heart and Stroke SFA BLS Provider
Heart and Stroke Standard First Aid BLS Provider CPR
Breath for Life commits to keeping you safe during your course. As the pandemic is still among us, Breath for Life politely asks that you wear a mask during your course. Please read what Breath for Life continues to do to keep you and its staff safe: Breath for Life’s commitment to Keeping you Safe.
The Heart and Stroke Standard First Aid course is a two day program available to those required to take the Heart and Stroke course for their place of employment or academic training. This course covers CPR and AED skills along with First Aid topics outlined and approved by Workplace Health and Safety. This First Aid course is combined with the BLS Provider CPR course for Healthcare Providers to meet the specific needs of your training or professional practice. Please review the topics for this course.
- Time: 8:00am – 6:30pm (with BLS Provider CPR)
- Duration: 16 hours
- Cost: $170.00 + GST = $178.50 (Standard First Aid/BLS Provider Level)
- Certificate: The First Aid certificate is valid for 3 year and the CPR component is valid for 1 year
- Breath for Life does commits to delivering the course you register into
- Parking is free
- There are no pre-requisite requirements to attend this course
- Online registration is required. Please email email@example.com if you have questions.