Heart and Stroke SFA BLS Provider
Heart and Stroke Standard First Aid with Level C or BLS Provider CPR
Public Health Notice: During this fourth wave, Breath for Life’s resolve is to keep you safe during your course. Our primary goal is your safety and mask use will be expected during course participation until further notice. Please read what Breath for Life is doing to keep you and its staff safe: Breath for Life’s commitment to Keeping you Safe.
The Heart and Stroke Standard First Aid course is a two day program designed to meet the First Aid and CPR requirements of those who need to take the Heart and Stroke course. This First Aid course is combined with the BLS Provider CPR for Healthcare Providers to meet the specific needs of your professional practice. This course is approved by OH&S. Please review the topics for this course.
Heart and Stroke Standard First Aid Course Details
- Time: 8:00am – 6:30pm (with BLS Provider CPR)
- Duration: 16 hours
- Cost: $170.00 + GST = $178.50 (Standard First Aid/BLS Provider Level)
- Certificate: The First Aid certificate is valid for 3 year and the CPR component is valid for 1 year
- Breath for Life does commits to delivering the course you register into
- Parking is free
- There are no pre-requisite requirements to attend this course
- Online registration is required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.