Emergency First Aid
This course is offered through Blended Learning: The knowledge component of the class is completed online and the skills component is in-class. These two components must be completed to receive your certificate. As Breath for Life continues to follow Public Health requirements the in-class skills session is running as scheduled. Maximum class sizes (to meet social distancing directives) will be up to 10 participants per class.
- Please read what Breath for Life is doing to keep our students and our instructors safe:Breath for Life’s commitment to Keeping you Safe.
As per OHS: First Aid/CPR certifications that expire between March 1st and December 31, 2020 can attend a recertification course as long as this is completed by January 31, 2021. Participants are required to hold onto their expired certificates as proof and OHS officers have flexibility to accept expired certificates.
Red Cross Emergency First Aid Level C CPR Training
The Emergency First Aid Course is approved by OH&S, under the Canadian Red Cross, and meets Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Standard Z1210-17 – Basic. This one day course focuses on CPR training with AED delivery and common soft tissue injuries experienced in the workplace. As there are many First Aid topics not covered in this course a two day Standard First Aid Course may better meet your needs. Please review the Emergency First Aid topics.
Emergency First Aid Course Details
- Time: 8:00 – 4:30 pm (Blended (Online)/In-Class)
- Duration: 1 Day (6.5 – 8 hours)
- Cost: $105+GST = $110.25 (Digital manual or e-book included)
- If you want to purchase a hard copy of the Emergency First Aid manual the cost is $10.00 plus tax.
- Breath for Life does NOT cancel courses
- Certificate: On completion of the course an e-certificate will be issued to your Red Cross user account (in-class details will be provided). Certificates are valid for three years.
- Online registration is preferred. You may also visit the office at 4443 – 99 Street or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breath for Life includes a training manual in the course cost
- Based on Provincial Gov’t Guidelines, there is no re-certification for this course
- Courses that you commit to are not cancelled
- Parking is free
Emergency First Aid Dates
Dec 15: Tuesday (In-class)
1PM - 5PM
Dec 20: Sunday (In-class)
1PM - 5PM