Teaching Experience Supervisor (TES)
The Teaching Experience Supervisor Course (TES) was designed for certified Red Cross Instructors who want to guide and support Instructor candidates through the teaching experience.
Please note: This course will no longer require an in-class component and will be completed online.
- Pre-requisite: Valid Red Cross Instructor certification (First Aid/CPR Instructor and/or Youth Leader Instructor) and a completed skills evaluation.
- Please email the documents to: email@example.com
- Online Learning Session: This session focuses on the fundamentals of instruction
Please Note: The TES certification is a one-time process. Instructors will remain certified as a TES for as long as their Instructor Certification is valid.
Red Cross Teaching Experience Supervisor (TES) Course Details:
- Total Course Cost: $100+gst. This includes online component only.
- Please note: If you are unable to find a Certified First Aid/CPR Instructor to complete your skills evaluation checklist please make arrangements with the Breath for Life office. An additional fee will apply.
- Teaching Experience Instructor Course Topics
Please register by using this link: Teaching Experience Supervisor