Teaching Experience Supervisor (TES)
The Teaching Experience Supervisor Course (TES) was designed for Red Cross Instructors who want to guide and support Instructor candidates through the teaching experience. There are three steps to this process:
- Skills Evaluation: This is the first step
- Online Learning Session: This session focuses on the fundamentals of instruction
- In-class Session: This is your opportunity to apply the fundamentals of instruction under the guidance of an Instructor Trainer
Please Note: The TES certification is a one-time process. Instructors will remain certified as a TES for as long as their Instructor Certification is valid.
Red Cross Teaching Experience Supervisor (TES) Course Details:
- Duration: Skills Evaluation + Online Component (8 hours) + In-Class Component (7 hours)
- Total Course Cost: $250+gst. This includes the in-class and online component only.
- Please note: There is an additional charge for skills evaluation. If you are unable to find a Certified First Aid/CPR Instructor to complete your skills evaluation checklist please make arrangements with the Breath for Life office. An additional fee will apply.
- Please note: Breath for Life reserves the right to reschedule a class that does not meet the required enrollment numbers.
- Teaching Experience Supervisor Course topics