Instructor Renewal Course
Red Cross First Aid & CPR Instructor Renewal Course
The First Aid and CPR Instructor Renewal Course is facilitated by experienced Canadian Red Cross Instructor trainers. To qualify for registration, the following criteria must be met:
- Candidates must have taught a minimum of 6 courses in the past three years. Two of the listed courses must have been taught per year: Standard First Aid, Emergency First Aid or Standard First Aid Recert;
- All Red Cross instructor updates must be completed prior to course registration. If you do not know what this means, please discuss this with your Red Cross regional representative;
- You must have a current First Aid/CPR Instructor Certificate
- Please Read the following Document
- Time: 8:00 – 4:30 pm
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Cost: $250.00 + GST = $262.50
- Registration: Please register online. If you have any questions please email email@example.com. Please note: Breath for Life reserves the right to reschedule this class if minimum enrollment numbers are not met.
Instructor Renewal Course Dates
Accepted Payment Methods
- Thank you for the sharing of knowledge and skills. Enjoyed the hands on. Went away with new methods to share and facilitate First Aid.
- Loved it. Best recert course ever.
- Great refresher! Lots of good feedback and information!
- Thanks for keeping us on track, skills and teaching exercises were on point and useful.
- Excellent, well done. I will be returning in 3 years.
- Very well presented!!!
- Great job. Great instructor!!
- Really enjoyable instructor trainer. Clear and knowledgeable.
- Excellent as always!