Instructor Renewal Course
First Aid Red Cross Instructor Renewal Course
Welcome to your First Aid Instructor Renewal course. You must have a current Red Cross First Aid Instructor certification and have taught a minimum of 3 Canadian Red Cross courses (Standard First Aid (Full or Recert) or Emergency First Aid) within your certification period.
Instructors are required to recertify each of their certificates separately (First Aid Instructor (CORE), Professional Responder Instructor, Wilderness & Remote First Aid Instructor, etc.). One course must have been taught in each discipline that they wish to recertify (course taught must be at the highest level of certification within each discipline). This approach respects the different skill sets of each discipline by completing either the Discipline Specific Skill Component or a HUB component or both. Prices vary depending on your requirements. Completion of the First Aid Instructor HUB also recertifies Teaching Experience Supervisor (TES) and Youth Leader certification if applicable.
Please read more about Instructor Development Centers.
- This course does not require in-class enrollment as it is delivered virtually within your environment.
- Based on your learning needs you may require a 4-hour Instructor Hub session or,
- A 4-hour Discipline-specific session or,
- You will need to provide proof of current completion of any of these components to be exempted from taking a full course (Both).
- Time: 8AM to 5PM
- Duration: 4 hours per component (Hub and Discipline Specific)
- Cost: $250.00 + GST = $262.50 (For Both components: Price also includes a Digital Recertification workbook)
- $150.00 + GST = $157.50 for either HUB or Discipline Specific but not both
- Registration: Please register online by entering into the course below.
- This course is offered based on minimum numbers
Instructor Renewal Course Dates
September 24: Saturday
8AM to Noon (HUB) and 1PM to 5PM (Discipline) Please select your course needs by clicking into and filling out the registration form.
Accepted Payment Methods
- Thank you for the sharing of knowledge and skills. Enjoyed the hands on. Went away with new methods to share and facilitate First Aid.
- Loved it. Best recert course ever.
- Great refresher! Lots of good feedback and information!
- Thanks for keeping us on track, skills and teaching exercises were on point and useful.
- Excellent, well done. I will be returning in 3 years.
- Very well presented!!!
- Great job. Great instructor!!
- Really enjoyable instructor trainer. Clear and knowledgeable.
- Excellent as always!