Emergency First Aid – In Class
Red Cross Emergency First Aid In Class Course
Breath for Life commits to keeping you safe during your Emergency First Aid In Class Course. As the pandemic is still among us, once again threatening our health and safety, Breath for Life will require the wearing of masks in the classroom. Please read what Breath for Life is doing to keep you and its staff safe: Breath for Life’s commitment to Keeping you Safe.
The Emergency First Aid In class Course is approved by OH&S, under the Canadian Red Cross, and meets Canadian Standard Association (Z1210-17 – Basic). This one day course focuses on high quality CPR training with AED shock delivery and common soft tissue injuries experienced in the workplace. CPR focuses on Adult, Child and Infants (Level C) with AED delivery. As there are many First Aid topics not covered in this course a two day Standard First Aid Course may better meet your needs. Please review the topics covered in this course.
Please note: For the Blended delivery view available dates: Emergency First Aid blended delivery
- Time: 8:00 – 4:30 pm (In-Class Delivery)
- Duration: 1 Day (6.5 – 8 hours)
- Cost: $120+GST = $126.00 (Digital manual or e-book included)
- If you want to purchase a hard copy of the Emergency First Aid manual the cost is $30.00 plus tax.
- Certificate: The Canadian Red Cross will issue you a certificate upon completion of the course; certificates are valid for three years.
- Please register online or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Breath for Life includes a training manual in the course cost
- Based on Provincial Gov’t Guidelines, there is no re-certification for this course
- Breath for Life commits to delivering the courses you register into.
- Parking is free