Cannabis Management Training
Cannabis in the Workplace: Management Training
Cannabis in the Workplace for Management provides information about recognizing impairment and provides practical guidance to develop and apply policies and procedures. This course should help you:
- Know the facts about medical and recreational cannabis use
- Recognize the potential causes, signs, and effects of impairment
- Describe the health and safety responsibilities of employers and employees
- Understand the duty to accommodate, as it applies to the use of medical cannabis
- Recognize the limitations and challenges associated with drug testing
- Know the importance of having a workplace policies and procedures related to impairment
You may be interested in the following resource.
- Time: This is an online course.
- Duration: About 1 hour to complete.
- Cost: $50.00 + GST = $52.50
- Certificate: Participants must successfully complete a test to receive a certificate. Participants that do not achieve 100% can review the material and retry as many times as required to achieve certification.