Heart and Stroke ACLS Course
Breath for Life commits to keeping you safe during your course. As the pandemic is still among us, Breath for Life politely asks that you wear a mask during your course. Please read what Breath for Life continues to do to keep you and its staff safe: Breath for Life’s commitment to Keeping you Safe.
Breath for Life welcomes you to your Heart and Stroke ACLS course. This course is taught by a Registered Nurse in a learner-centered environment. The ACLS course builds on the knowledge and skills acquired in the BLS course. Emphasis is placed on high quality CPR by using feedback device manikins. Explored within this course are acute coronary syndrome, cardiopulmonary arrest, post-cardiac arrest care, acute arrhythmias and stroke. Please read more about the Heart and Stroke ACLS course.
- Time: See dates and times below
- Length: 2 days
- Cost: $375+ GST= $393.75 (Price Includes: Compulsory Manual)
- Note: Breath for Life reserves the right to reschedule this course if a minimum number of students (4) do not register into this course.
- Current Heart and Stroke Foundation BLS certificate. You may register into a course with Breath for Life.
- Complete the Mandatory Pre-course Self-Assessment. The passing score for the self-assessment is 70% or higher. Students may take the Pre-course Self-Assessment as many times as required to improve their knowledge score.
ACLS Course Dates
September 24&25: Saturday/Sunday
8AM - 5PM
Breath for Life’s Training Facility
4443 - 99 St Edmonton, Ab T6E 5B6 • MAP