ACLS Renewal Course
Heart and Stroke Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Renewal Course
Public Health Notice: During this fourth wave, Breath for Life’s resolve is to keep you safe during your course. Our primary goal is your safety and mask use will be expected during course participation until further notice. Please read what Breath for Life is doing to keep you and its staff safe: Breath for Life’s commitment to Keeping you Safe.
The Heart and Stroke ACLS Renewal Course integrates Basic Life Support (BLS) skills within the context of ACLS protocols. ACLS algorithms are reviewed and practiced within a team-focused and supportive environment to achieve success. The protocols reviewed, within the context of best-practice guidelines, are: Acute Coronary Syndrome, Stroke, Brady-arrhythmias, Tachy-arrhythmias and Post-Cardiac Arrest Care. You may be interested in the ACLS Full Course.
- A non-expired Heart and Stroke BLS Provider Certificate
- A current Heart and Stroke ACLS Provider Course Certificate (6 month grace period)
- A score of 70% or better on the ACLS Pre-course Self-assessment
ACLS Renewal Course Details
- Time: 8:00 – 17:00
- Length: 1 day
- Cost: $250+ GST= $262.50. 2015 Manuals are extra at a cost of $75.00.
- Note: Breath for Life reserves the right to reschedule this course if a minimum number of four (4) students is not met as per Heart and Stroke guidelines.
- Course Topics