ACLS Renewal Course
Heart and Stroke Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Renewal Course
Welcome to the ACLS renewal course. Breath for Life commits to keeping you safe during your course. As the pandemic is still among us, Breath for Life politely asks that you wear a mask during your course. Please read what Breath for Life continues to do to keep you and its staff safe: Breath for Life’s commitment to Keeping you Safe.
This course integrates Basic Life Support (BLS) skills within the context of ACLS protocols. The protocols reviewed, based on best-practice guidelines, are: CPR and defibrillation, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Stroke, Brady-arrhythmias, Tachy-arrhythmias and Post-Cardiac Arrest Care. You may be interested in the ACLS Full Course; please review the Course Topics.
- Time: 8:00AM – 4:30PM
- Length: 1 day
- Cost: $250+ GST= $262.50. 2015 (Manuals are extra at a cost of $75.00).
- Note: Breath for Life reserves the right to reschedule this course if a minimum number of four (4) students is not met as per Heart and Stroke guidelines.
- A non-expired Heart and Stroke BLS Provider Certificate
- A current Heart and Stroke ACLS Provider Course Certificate (6 month grace period)
- A score of 70% or better on the ACLS Pre-course Self-assessment