ACLS Renewal Course
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Renewal Course
The Heart and Stroke ACLS Renewal Course integrates Basic Life Support (BLS) skills within the context of ACLS protocols. ACLS algorithms are reviewed and practiced within a team-focused and supportive environment to achieve success. The protocols reviewed, within the context of best-practice guidelines, are: Acute Coronary Syndrome, Stroke, Brady-arrhythmias, Tachy-arrythmias and Post-Cardiac Arrest Care. You may be interested in the ACLS Full Course.
- A non-expired Heart and Stroke BLS Provider Certificate
- A current Heart and Stroke ACLS Provider Course Certificate (6 month grace period)
- A score of 70% or better on the ACLS Pre-course Self-assessment
ACLS Renewal Course Details
- Time: Start time is 09:00 – 17:00
- Length: 1 day
- Cost: $250+ GST= $262.50. 2015 Manuals are extra at a cost of $75.00.
- Course Topics
ACLS Renewal Course Dates
April 14: Sun
9 - 5 PM
Breath for Life’s Training Facility
4443 - 99 St T6E 5B6 • MAP