ACLS Renewal Course
Heart and Stroke Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Renewal Course
Breath for Life commits to keeping you safe during your ACLS Renewal course. As the pandemic is still among us, once again threatening our health and safety, Breath for Life will require the wearing of masks in the classroom. Please read what Breath for Life is doing to keep you and its staff safe: Breath for Life’s commitment to Keeping you Safe.
This course integrates Basic Life Support (BLS) skills within the context of ACLS protocols. The protocols reviewed, based on best-practice guidelines, are: CPR and defibrillation, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Stroke, Brady-arrhythmias, Tachy-arrhythmias and Post-Cardiac Arrest Care. You may be interested in the ACLS Full Course; please review the Course Topics.
- Time: 8:00 – 17:00
- Length: 1 day
- Cost: $250+ GST= $262.50. 2015 Manuals are extra at a cost of $75.00.
- Note: Breath for Life reserves the right to reschedule this course if a minimum number of four (4) students is not met as per Heart and Stroke guidelines.
- A non-expired Heart and Stroke BLS Provider Certificate
- A current Heart and Stroke ACLS Provider Course Certificate (6 month grace period)
- A score of 70% or better on the ACLS Pre-course Self-assessment