ACLS Renewal Course
Due to the success of the provincial relaunch, Heart and Stroke is allowing in-class training.
- Please read what Breath for Life is doing to keep our students and instructors safe: Coronavirus Position Statement and Updates
All Heart & Stroke completion cards expiring between March 2020 through to August 2020 will be considered valid for entry into Heart & Stroke renewal courses of the same discipline until September 30, 2020.
Heart and Stroke Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Renewal Course
The Heart and Stroke ACLS Renewal Course integrates Basic Life Support (BLS) skills within the context of ACLS protocols. ACLS algorithms are reviewed and practiced within a team-focused and supportive environment to achieve success. The protocols reviewed, within the context of best-practice guidelines, are: Acute Coronary Syndrome, Stroke, Brady-arrhythmias, Tachy-arrythmias and Post-Cardiac Arrest Care. You may be interested in the ACLS Full Course.
- A non-expired Heart and Stroke BLS Provider Certificate
- A current Heart and Stroke ACLS Provider Course Certificate (6 month grace period)
- A score of 70% or better on the ACLS Pre-course Self-assessment
ACLS Renewal Course Details
- Time: 9:00 – 17:00
- Length: 1 day
- Cost: $250+ GST= $262.50. 2015 Manuals are extra at a cost of $75.00.
- Course Topics